Terms and Conditions
Here are some important things to take away if you are ordering our printed goods:
- We can’t take liability for any errors that may occur when a user uploads the wrong graphics
- You can’t cancel a printed order once it has been placed, unless it hasn’t been printed. If you would like to cancel, you are advised to contact us immediately.
- You can’t alter the graphics on a printed good once the order has been placed.
- You are not allowed to print any graphics on the item which may promote hate crime.
- We don’t take liability for your local VAT/import taxes for international orders.
- Printed goods are excluded from our money back guarantee. Regardless, returns are granted if they are damaged or fail to meet the product description. Please refer to our returns policy for more information.
- We do not take liability for delayed orders due to the fault of the courier, however we replace lost post.
- We do not allow collections from our printers or registered address without seeking prior consent
- We sell the toilet roll as a novelty gift, but solely as a gift which we do not condone the use as a traditional toilet roll. This is at your own risk.
Need it faster? No Problem,
simply give us a call on:
FREE UK Phone Number:
0800 061 4255
Our office hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm GMT, if you make a call outside these hours, then calls are answered may be answered by our lovely print staff.